Plant & Play Wildlife Garden family visit booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note that family booking deposits are non refundable but are transferable to another date (within 30 days) where applicable. In the event that this is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
- A family visit deposit amount is normally £5.00 depending on the number of people booked. By paying this you are accepting all family visit booking Terms and Conditions. Booking deposits must be paid to secure your booking. Where a deposit has not been paid before the actual day of the session booked, the visit will be cancelled unless prior notice / reason for not paying has been given by the customer to Plant & Play Wildlife Garden.
- Should you need to move your family booking then there is currently no administration fee.
- The balance of your family visit booking must be paid on arrival.
- Please note that the staff at Plant & Play Wildlife Garden will provide full entertainment, however the children remain the responsibility of the adult(s) accompanying them. Children must be supervised at all times and children must not be left unattended at any time.
- Prices £6.50 per child (3+), £5.00 per child (2-), Babies free (1-), adults free. Children age 17+ are deemed as adults and will be subject to an adult entrance fee.
- Each session is 2 hours long, parking on site is available and there is full access to the site for wheelchair user, pushchairs or those visitors with reduced mobility.
- For Special Events / FOC adult / Special Offers all bookings must be paid in full to secure your visit. These additional terms and conditions will be highlighted on the booking event page / information.