Plant & Play Wildlife Garden birthday party booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note that party bookings are non refundable (see note 3 for 30 days exceptions) but are transferable to another date (within 30 days) where applicable. In the event that this is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
- A birthday party deposit amount is either £30.00 or £40.00 depending on the party package booked (see plantandplay.co.uk for package details). By paying this you are accepting all party booking Terms and Conditions.
- All cancellations must be notified 30 days prior to your party booking date; this cancellation will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the deposit paid. Should you need to cancel the birthday party booking after the final 30 days you will lose your deposit which is non refundable.
- Should you need to move your party booking then there is currently no administration fee. The balance of your party booking must be paid on the day of the party.
- The party organiser should inform Plant & Play Wildlife Garden of any relevant allergies at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the party organiser to provide all food, cake, and cutlery and party bags. Catering is not included in the party price (unless booking a Pizza Party); however tea / coffee can be purchased on the premises.
- Please note that the staff at Plant & Play Wildlife Garden will provide full party entertainment, however the children remain the responsibility of the adults in the party. Children must be supervised at all times and children must not be left unattended at any time. It is the responsibility of the supervising adults to make sure that the contents of the party bag provided are suitable for the attending children. Babies under one year old will not be included in party numbers unless wishing to take part in crafts and planting seeds, then they are included in the set number of 20 children per party.
- All additional children must be paid for by the person booking the party, a head count can be taken on the day of the party. Each additional child is £6.00 and absolute maximum numbers are 25 per party booking.