Group / school / nursery visit booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note that group / school / nursery booking deposits / payments are non refundable (see note 3 for 30 days exceptions) but are transferable to another date (within 30 days) where applicable.
- A group / school / nursery deposit of £30.00 is normally required, this will be outlined during the quotation period. By paying this you are accepting all group / school / nursery booking Terms and Conditions.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing at least 30 days prior to your group / school / nursery visit date; this cancellation will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the deposit paid. Should you need to cancel the group / school / nursery booking after the final 30 days you will lose your deposit which is non refundable.
- Should you need to move your group / school / nursery booking then there is currently no administration fee. In the event that this is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates within the 30 day period being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
- The balance of your group / school / nursery booking must be paid on the day of the visit. Or by 14 calendar days from the date of visit if paying an invoice issued to the school / nursery / education authority.
- The booking organiser should inform Plant & Play Road Show of any relevant allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note that the staff from the Plant & Play Road Show will provide full entertainment / materials, however the children remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult(s).
- Additional discount may be available for multiple bookings / larger group bookings, please contact Plant & Play Road Show for a quotation.
- A full risk assessment will be outlined and agreed by both parties before the visit can take place.