Road Show birthday party booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note that party booking deposits are non refundable (see note 3 for 30 days exceptions) but are transferable to another date (within 30 days) where applicable. In the event that this is not possible to change your booking date (due to other dates being fully booked already) then you will have deemed to have cancelled the booking and will lose your deposit.
- A birthday party deposit amount is either £30.00 or £40.00 depending on the party package booked (see plantandplay.co.uk for package details). This will be requested via Paypal invoice sent to your email address provided at the time of booking. By paying this you are accepting all party booking Terms and Conditions. If the deposit is not paid upon receipt of invoice then the date may be given to another booking.
- All cancellations must be notified 30 days prior to your party booking date; this cancellation will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the deposit paid. Should you need to cancel the birthday party booking after the final 30 days you will lose your deposit which is non refundable.
- Should you need to move your party booking then there is currently no administration fee. The balance of your party booking must be paid on the day of the party. If you want to pay the balance earlier via Paypal there will be a £5.00 additional administration fee to cover Paypal fees.
- The party organiser should inform Plant & Play Road Show of any relevant allergies at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of the party organiser to provide all food, cake, and cutlery and party bags. Catering is not included in the party price unless booking a Pizza Party.
- Please note that the staff from the Plant & Play Road Show will provide full party entertainment, however the children remain the responsibility of the adults in the party.